When applying to a bounty within LabDAO, for example through a platform that contains a Task Description, such as DeWork, you -referred to as Bounty Hunter- enter a Bounty Agreement with the following terms described below.
LabDAO can only transfer funds to Bounty Hunters that are sending an invoice message upon completion of a task. Every invoice agreement needs to contain personal information such as the full name and address (described below). We recommend the use of a KYC'ed wallet, for example by using an on-chain KYC token.
- Participation: Bounty Hunter has agreed to participate in the Bounty Program and complete the Task described in the Task Description in return for a Bounty Payment (the “Bounty Payment”).
- Bounty Payment: LabDAO agrees to pay Bounty Hunter a Bounty Payment as described in the Task Description and in accordance with the terms of this Policy upon submission of an invoice by the Bounty Hunter.
- Rights: The Bounty Payment amount shall be paid at the discretion of LabDAO according to the performance of the task as described above. At any time LabDAO reserves the right to adjust the Bounty Payment amount or cancel the payment for any reason.
- Reporting: The Bounty Hunter agrees to provide a detailed report of the work developed to LabDAO upon completion in accordance with the requirements stated in the Task Description.
- Contributor Policy: Bounty Hunter agrees to comply with LabDAO Contributor Policy. The breach of any of the Contributor Policy by the Bounty Hunter will immediately determine the termination of the present Agreement and the cancellation of any payment to the Bounty Hunter.
- Non-Disclosure: Bounty Hunter agrees to keep the Bounty Task details described in the Task Description confidential, if not stated otherwise, and will not disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of LabDAO.
- Relationship between the Parties: The Parties enter into this Agreement as independent Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall in any circumstances be interpreted or construed as creating any type of relationship between the Parties, including, but not limited to an employment relationship. The Bounty Hunter is not allowed to represent, or make any professional or other reference to LabDAO, without prior written consent from LabDAO.
- No Waiver: The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce it.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, and the Canton of Zug, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
- Amendments: This Agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by both Parties.
- Binding Effect: This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
Sending an Invoice
Payments for contributions can only be completed after submission of an invoice message. The message of the invoice has to contain:
Mentions regarding the Services provider
- Full Name
- Full address, including Country of residence/domicile
- Tax number, if applicable
Name and address of the recipient of the services
OpenLab Zug, Bahnhofstrasse 20, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Mentions regarding the Services Provided
- Full description of the services rendered
- Amount invoiced
If rendered from outside Switzerland no VAT applicable (if provided within Switzerland please include 7,7% VAT) + VAT number.
Please don’t forget to include the place and date.